"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Peanut!


I can hardly believe that 5 years ago my little angel "Peanut" , our first little miracle was born.  We knew from the very beginning he would give us a run for our money and he hasn't stopped!  He is such a smart, funny, and caring child.  I thank God every day for bringing him into our lives.  Although we have had many struggles along the way, we have over come them with God's help.  We are so overwhelmingly proud of him and all his achievements so far.  He has over come SO MUCH in his 5 years, I can't wait to see what's to come!  

Happy Birthday my little Peanut!  We love you "big, big, big!"

No comments:

Post a Comment