"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Things just never happen the way you plan.

Last Monday, I started my day ready to go.  I ran multiple errands, got the kids to all of their appointments and started my to do lists for Christmas preparations.  My husband was away on business for the week and I wanted to have everything at least started so we didn't have to stress.  I had plans for the kids for fun Christmas activities to do as a family, and I wanted to be sure they happened.

By Monday night I was feeling run down and achy, but was convinced that a good nights sleep would make me feel better.  By Tuesday morning I had a fever and it was downhill from there.  Long story short...I have never been that sick in my entire life.  Sunday, I finally didn't have a fever for the first time in Six days.  Yesterday, I was back to business as usual.  The only problem was, I got nothing done last week.  Not only did my to do list sit unattended to, but my regular duties did as well, and hours of therapies were cancelled.

My husband got home early Friday so I could go to bed, and he had tried his best to help catch up on chores.  I have already done a marathon shopping trip. (Trip #2 is today).  We have scheduled make up time for therapy and so we will have a behavior therapist at our house every day this week, plus a Christmas party for the kids with Princess and Prince, and a play date on Friday.  The gifts haven't even been started.

Our homeschool this week will consist of log ins to ABC Mouse.com and Starfall.com and various Christmas crafts.  I'll try my best to share, but I can't make any promises.  I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed week!

God Bless!
Mommy Provost

No comments:

Post a Comment