"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Friday, May 6, 2011

It's official, I'm a year older...

Today is officially the day that I am now 3 decades old (as my wonderful mother pointed out to me this morning)!  I have to be honest, I don't feel thirty.  I still feel like a teenager!  As I look back on the past few years, I can't believe how much has happened.  In my younger years I would sit and dream about what my life as an adult would be, and this was definitely not it!  With that said, I wouldn't change it for the world!

I feel like the most blessed person on the planet!  I have a wonderful husband, two amazing children, a supportive and loving family, the best church family, great friends, a place to live, food on the table and plenty of hugs and kisses to go around!  My children continue to make gains on a daily basis and have amazed everyone that has worked with them (past and present).  I have nothing to complain about (except for maybe a bit of sleep deprivation, and an annoying twitching eye, lol!) but neither of those things compare to the blessings in my life. 

Today I will continue to keep a smile on my face.  This is not just another year that has passed by in my life, but is another year that I feel I have truly "lived", and I'm so grateful for that.

"I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High. "  Psalm 9:1-2 (NIV)

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day!

Mommy Provost

No comments:

Post a Comment