"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Planning...

SO I keep posting about how crazy I feel my life is and then stop posting.  To be honest I think I needed a blogging break, but I really do want to get back into it.  I was able to take some time and sit down and try to get things in order to give myself a clear view of what I needed to "see".  I'm now hoping to get back to blogging.

I have been working hard at making lists and preparations for our home and family.  They are all still a work in progress, but the gears are starting to turn.  I have 3 weeks left to work and then I officially go Per Diem.  I'm not so sure how it's going to work out yet.  I'm not completely quitting work, but taking a break for now.  I'm calling it my "extended maternity leave."  I'm not due until the end of August but I'm going Per Diem at work in June to give me more time to spend with my family.  I will not be working at all  until the baby is at least a few months old.  After that I may pick up a shift or two here and there to cover vacations.

We have another trip Down East planned in June which I'm very excited for.  In all the baby planning and prep I realized I haven't sat and planned out the trip to Maine yet.  We've done it before so I'm thinking it will be easier to prep for this time around now that I know what to expect.I'm hoping to post some more updates on how I'm preparing, the baby, the kids etc.

I pray you're all doing well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment