"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Favorites Friday: Earth Mama Angel Baby

This Friday the "favorite" I would like to share with you is Earth Mama Angel Baby.  I stumbled upon this company while on a search for a safer body wash, shampoo and lotion for Sassy and Peanut.  At first glance this company is for pregnancy and infants, and that does seem to be their target audience  but I soon fell in love with their soaps and lotion.  They are as pure as it gets with a toxin rating of 0.  

We make all of our own cleaners and detergents (except dishwasher detergent), but the price wasn't bad so I tried it.  And you know what?  I LOVED it!  The scent was perfect, the lotion absorbs well and works well and the soap lasts much long than what we had previously used!  I am in love with Earth Mama Angel Baby


God Bless!!!
Mommy Provost



*Disclaimer: I in no way have any connections or affiliations with this company.  

No comments:

Post a Comment