"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Monday, November 5, 2012

2012 HSBA Post Blog Awards


It's that time of year again for the HSBA Post's Homeschool Blog Awards.  I was SO very honored to win last year as the best Special Needs Blogger and I have been nominated again this year.  I truly appreciate the support and the nomination.  A big thank-you to those who nominated me. 

 It is now voting time.  You can vote for a blog one a day until November 16th.  Please take some time to check out the links of these hard working bloggers.  

Thank-you again for the support.  I'm very blessed!

Join Me at The Homeschool Post!
Click on this link to go to the voting  page

No comments:

Post a Comment