"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Taking time...

I know, I know...my last post said we were back, and then I didn't post for 2 months.  I honestly got mentally overwhelmed and the blog was one of many things that ended up taking a back seat.  Sometimes we all need to take some time for ourselves to regroup, and regroup is exactly what I did.  I dedicated more time to God and my relationship with Him, I took time to research treatments for my children, I took time for my marriage, and I took time to discover what I wanted.
The more and more I thought about this blog, the more I realized that I had some idea of what I thought this blog was supposed to be instead of making it what I wanted  it to be.  The whole purpose is to share my experiences with others and to share information I may find that could be helpful to others.  That's it.  In the past 2 months I have felt a change within me that has left me calmer and happier.  I'm a better person and a better mother for it.

God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment