"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

We're back!

As you all know, the past couple of weeks have been crazy around here.  My husband and I had a wonderful time in California on our long weekend vacation.  I learned that leaving my kids and getting on an airplane triggers a wonderful little anxiety attack during take off.  We spent some time on a boat, went to the San Diego Zoo (We HAVE to take the kids there!), had some nice dinners and had a short visit family before having to fly back to good old NH.
We also had a wonderful time at a family wedding (that my kids were in) this past Saturday, and were happy to host dinner for Easter Sunday.  The kids have been doing well despite the lack of schedule.
We made it through the craziness, and although we are still busy, I wouldn't consider us "crazy" busy anymore.
My husband and I at his awards dinner in San Diego
Lately I feel like I have so much to do and so little time!  I have read some great books lately I can't wait to share them.
Finally, (everyone else is talking about it this month).  It' April...which means it's Autism awareness month.  There are some out there that are all about spreading awareness this month, and honestly I think that's great.  I think awareness is the the first step to understanding and acceptance.      We should spread awareness every month, not just in April, but if there is a month that it is publicized more, why not take advantage of it?  So this month I'm hoping to get some awareness posts on here soon.
I hope you all had a nice start to the month of April and you all had a blessed Resurrection Sunday.  See you soon!

God Bless!

Mommy Provost

No comments:

Post a Comment