"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Life After New Years Eve

I am still having a hard time transitioning back to our "normal" life since Christmas.  I don't know why really.  It was a busy time, but I was busy with other things.  Things other than what I was used to.  Instead of worrying about getting to a therapy appointment on time I was worrying about getting all of the pretzel rods dipped in chocolate.  Instead of attaching my planner to my hip, I was worrying about burning the cookies baking in the oven.
I'm finding I'm holding myself back from my looming "to do" list for some reason. I've never struggled with this before.  Maybe it's because deep down inside, I wish that pretzels and cookies were all we had to worry about.  Maybe it's because we had such a great time with all of our family, I just don't want to let it go. The only one who truly knows is God, and so I guess I'll have to pray he gives me the guidance to continue down the busy path we were on before.

"The Lord directs the steps of the godly.  He delights in every detail of their lives.  Though they may stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand."  
Psalm 37: 23-24

God Bless,
Mommy Provost




No comments:

Post a Comment