"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

How do you like our new look?

It's here!  It's finally here!  Our new look!  Do you like it?  I'm so excited and happy with the new design.  I'm ecstatic that we have our own button now too! (Text to be added to it soon)  I'm so thankful that my husband was able to help me with this project.  I am SO computer illiterate I wouldn't have gotten past step one!  We are not finished yet.  We plan to create links to pages on the blog for resources and information.  While that is being created, we will not have some of the links on the page.  I will work on creating a temporary link list of resources on the page until we complete the finishing touches.  So here is our new look.  I hope you like it!  Anything else you'd like to see?  Please please, please, let me know!

God Bless,
Mommy Provost

angelsandautism.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment