"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thank-you

I was just sitting on my living room floor working on the Thanksgiving box for the kids, and realized I hadn't checked the  HSBA Post for the results of their Homeschool Blog Awards.  I was excited to see who won in each category.  As I scrolled down I never expected what I came upon...My Angels and Autism won Best Special Needs Blogger!  I was honestly shocked!  It was an honor, as a new blogger and new homeschooler to even be nominated but to actually win the category is mind blowing to me!  I can honestly say this is the first thing I have ever really won in my life.  I really have no idea what to say except thank-you.  Thank-you to all who voted for us and thank-you to all who have inspired us.  This really means so much to us, I'm speechless.  Thank you!

"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." Psalm 118:1

God bless!
Mommy Provost

No comments:

Post a Comment