"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

April is Autism Awareness Month!





I decided to kick off the beginning of Autism Awareness Month with my most FAVORITE PSA's off all time.  It sends such a powerful message and always puts tears in my eyes.  Join us as we, along with many other families fight not only for awareness and acceptance, but also as we try with every fiber of our being to give our children a fighting chance in the world.

 If you don’t have a child with Autism, take the first step and let go of what you think Autism is.  Go online and find out the truth.  Autism is frustrating, it’s unfair, it’s painful, it’s draining…but it’s also beautiful, amazing, and breathtaking.    

For more information about Autism please visit, http://www.nationalautismassociation.org  or  www.autism.com

(I usually end my posts with a Bible verse, but tonight I’m going to end with a quote from a famous Autism advocate and educator, Temple Grandin. )

“I am different, not less.”
        Temple Grandin






No comments:

Post a Comment