"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Long time no see...

I know, I know, it's been almost 9 months.  What can I say?  Life happens, and it definitely happened to us! The end of my pregnancy was a whirlwind of preparations, homeschool, birthday parties, ect, ect.  God and my family always come first and so unfortunately a blogging break was needed in order for me to focus on my faith and family.  Now, I feel like things have stabilized a bit, and I have a handle on things a bit more.

My beautiful family
I  started first grade with Sassy and Peanut in the beginning of August to get our feet wet before the baby came. I've learned a lot in this first official year of homeschooling which I cant wait to share.

Learning about ants
They are starting to read!
















Going from two children to three is no cake walk to say the least.  Things are much easier now that little Munchkin is 6 months old and Peanut and Sassy are used to mommy having to give their baby brother more attention than they would like.

I had an organic pregnancy and natural birth, which was amazing. He was born 2 weeks past my due date, on September 10, 2013 and was 9Ibs 3oz and 21 1/2 inches long!  His labor was more than I could have ever asked for and my recovery was amazingly fast.   I'm looking forward to sharing Munchkins birth story with all of you.  I am also exclusively breast feeding which is new to me as well, and thankfully (with a lot of prayer), its going great! 

Munchkin at 2 days old.
I'm excited to jump back in and start blogging.  More catching up coming soon!!

God Bless!

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens..."
Ecclesiastes 3:1 (NIV)


No comments:

Post a Comment